Tooth Slooth® II Crown Seater – Blue, 4/Pkg - Professional Results Inc
The Tooth Slooth® II instrument can be used daily for most cementation tasks in the dental office. In addition, there are times when the dental professional needs a smaller instrument for diagnosing fractures of difficult-to-reach molars or in patients with small mouths. This multipurpose instrument is a companion or adjunct to the “original” Tooth Slooth fracture detector (white).
- Helps cement crowns, onlays, inlays and bridges
- Slot holds anterior crowns in place during the cementation process
- Pointed end for use in testing for sensitivity in the fossa area
- Knurled slip-resistant surface
- Blue for identification convenience