GC Fuji II LC® Glass Ionomer Restorative, Assorted Capsule Packages - GC America Inc
GC Fuji II™ LC is a light-cured resin-reinforced restorative that utilizes the capsule delivery system. It is ideal as a final restorative for Class V erosions, abfractions and as a base in a sandwich technique. GC Fuji II LC is also recommended for primary teeth restorations, core build-up, geriatric applications, cases where radiopacity is required and as a base or liner.
- Self-adhesive, excellent marginal seal eliminates need for bonding agents
- Continual rechargeable fluoride release helps prevent secondary caries
- Biocompatible material with coefficient of thermal expansion like tooth structure
- Fast and easy moisture tolerant technique
- The new generation of glass ionomer