Endowel® Posts – Plastic, 50/Pkg - StarDental
Endowel® Posts are tapered color-coded plastic posts used to restore endodontically treated teeth. These posts follow the natural configuration of root canals and may be used with equal facility in either direct or indirect casting techniques.
- Conforms in diameter and taper to standardized root canal instruments
- Color-coded to allow for easy identification even when broken from the strips
- Exclusive V-groove on either side, when reproduced in final casting, allows captive air and excess cement to escape coronally
- Inlay wax, hydrocolloid, or DuraLay will attach to Endowel® posts readily
- Burns out completely leaving no residue, far below casting temperature
- May be fitted with equal ease in round or elliptical canals