Elgiloy® Wire – Rectangular, 14", 10/Pkg - Rocky Mountain Orthodontic
Elgiloy® Wire is a premium, specially fabricated wire in four tempers. Each Elgiloy wire type has separate characteristics. Wire forms made from Elgiloy can be heat-treated, depending on the desired application. Because Elgiloy wire can be used as is or heat-treated, it provides flexibility and control in force applications.
- Set resistance – Retains power longer than stainless steel
- Fatigue resistance – More cycles than stainless steel without breakage
- Greater spring efficiency – Up to 20% more power than spring steel without an increase in dimensions
- Corrosion resistance – Outperforms chrome stainless steel by 17%
- Nonmagnetic – Nonmagnetic through all temperature ranges