Access Crown® Temporary Crown and Bridge Material, 76 g Cartridge - Centrix Inc
Access Crown® is a bisacryl composite for provisional crowns and bridges with a split cartridge delivery system. This temporary material sets to an elastic-like state in only 60 seconds and is ready for removal from mouth in just 1 minute.
- Ideal handling characteristics
- Low shrinkage, low heat, high compressive strength
- Enhanced color stability, less staining and radiopaque
- Can be easily repaired with flowable composite
- Compatible with eugenol and noneugenol cements
- A 1:1 ratio automix cartridge system