IPS e.max® CAD LT (Low Translucency) Blocks – Size C14, 5/Pkg - Ivoclar Vivadent
IPS e.max CAD is a system of lithium disilicate glass-ceramic blocks for CAD/CAM dental restorations using CEREC® and inLab® systems.
- Final strength of 360 MPa
- Composite glass-ceramic blocks (lithium disilicate) used for ceramic tooth restorations including veneers, inlays, partial crowns and crowns
- Blue color, delivered in precrystallized form that is ideal for milling; after milling, crystallized in a standard porcelain oven
- Particularly suitable for the fabrication of partial crowns and single crowns using the cut-back and staining technique
- Lifelike esthetic appearance can be maximized with final layering with IPS e.max® Ceram Essence and Ceram Shade materials
- Highly esthetic while offering 360 MPa of strength