Redi-Form Bio-Pontic™ Blocks – Refills, 15/Pkg - Kerr Restoratives
Redi-Form Bio-Pontic™ preformed pontic blocks have been designed to eliminate tedious wax buildup of multiple-unit porcelain framework. When softened by warming, the special pure wax formula allows the four-pontic section to be carved, narrowed or bent to fit even the most complex case without loss of anatomical detail. When cooled, the four-pontic section becomes rigid, thus controlling wax distortion when constructing patterns for one-piece castings.
- Each four pontic section eliminates the need to individually place single-pontic forms, reducing wax-up time dramatically
- Simplifies framework wax-up
- Dramatically reduces metal finishing time
- Controls porcelain shrinkage and tearing
- Gives the ceramist the foundation for achieving esthetically superior restorations