Bravo 17V is available in a 120V/no printer option. It features a fast cycle to dry while using fresh steam distilled water for each cycle.
- Speed - ultra-fast 35 minute cycle from start to dry for a solid wrapped cycle
- Dryness - Dri-TecV technology allows Bravo to complete its dry cycle while others are still sterilizing
- Fresh water cycles - with no add-ons needed, Bravo only uses fresh, clean distilled water for each cycle
- Versatility - Bravo can run wrapped and unwrapped cycles in the popular B cycle in addition to N and S cycles
- Filling and draining - Bravo pulls S/D water as needed from an outside source and hooks up directly to a drain line to greatly reduce staff time in managing the machine
- Ease of use - Bravo can be started by two simple buttons
Bravo 17V size: 22" L x 19" W x 16.5" H