- Available in Standard Boltaflex and Nauga Soft
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 22.214.171.124, UFAC Class 1 Rating
The D2120 assistant stool in the Domain line is a durable assistant stool. It comes with stain and scuff resistant vinyl and a seat that has a unique wedge shape for the comfort of the assistant. Also includes an adjustable footring and rotating abdominal support bar. A 5-star base gives the stool great stability. This stool provides height between 20"-27.5", and is a great value for the investment.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf