- Available in Standard Boltaflex
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 184.108.40.206, UFAC Class 1 Rating
This specialty chair offers the Alliant upper on an OR3 base and pedestal. The OR3-A offers the long life and durability that Royal is famous for in a fully featured orthodontic chair. Manual height adjustment for the pedestal, on a scalloped floor base. The OR3-A comes with a foot switch for recline and auto-return positioning, and a contour backrest option with no armrests. The OR3-A has several headrest options, but comes with a basic headrest that is extendable. The OR3-A is an orthodontic chair that brings all ergonomic features in one chair that is a great fit for young and adult patients.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Royal also offers 9 vivid hues of vibrant color choices: American Beauty 520202, Marigold 523426, Nasturtium 517921, Emerald 518772, Leap Frog 518780, Blue Nile 518762, Marina 518784, Neptune 517424, Purple Iris 517919. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf