- Available in Standard Boltaflex
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorgansims
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 126.96.36.199, UFAC Class 1 Rating
Royal is the premier manufacturer of both general practitioner and specialty dental chairs. The OR2 is the value choice of Royal's orthodontic chair line. It comes on a fixed pedestal, with one switch for recline/return and armrests that swing up and down. The OR2 has several headrest options, but comes with a basic headrest that is extendable. The OR2 also comes with an optional contour backrest that eliminates the need for armrests on the chair. The OR2 is a great fit for young and adult patients in an orthodontic setting.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Royal also offers 9 vivid hues of vibrant color choices: American Beauty 520202, Marigold 523426, Nasturtium 517921, Emerald 518772, Leap Frog 518780, Blue Nile 518762, Marina 518784, Neptune 517424, Purple Iris 517919. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf