KnitTrax™ Plain Knitted Gingival Retraction Cords, 100" - Pascal Company, Inc.
KnitTrax™ is a plain gingival nonmedicated retraction cord that is knitted into interlocking chains to facilitate easy packing of cord into sulcus. The knitted loops absorb and transport significantly greater quantities of hemostatic solution or gel, providing effective hemostasis.
- 100% cotton cord
- May be soaked in hemostatic of choice
- May be used with all impression materials
- Memory free for precise placement and retention in the sulcus
- Available in 5 color-coded sizes for easy identification
- Unique packaging prevents cord tangles and cord will not fall back into bottle