8-1/2" W x 11" H (overall)
PATTERSON OFFICE SUPPLIES
24 lb Security Paper
- The State of Washington requires the state seal be printed on every prescription form. This seal is made up of the state of Washingtion printed in green to yellow thermochromatic ink. The seal appears green until heat or friction is applied then the color changes to yellow. Also built into the seal is an image of a mortar and pestle which is printed as a gray watermark.
- Void Pantograph – The word "Void" appears when document is photocopied
- Security features listed on face
- Paper has a chemical coating which reacts with bleach or eradication solutions to prevent forgers from altering written copy. If bleach is applied to a sheet the paper turns brown or a chemical void feature appears to make prescription form unusable.
- Security Prescription" watermark printed on back
Eaglesoft and most other softwares
Auto Free Good
My Catalog (Rep)
MSDS / SDS
Schedule 2 and 2N
Schedule 3, 3N, 4 and 5
Prices in Green indicate discounted price.