- Available in Standard Boltaflex
- Cleans easily with mild soap and water
- Sulfide stain resistant
- UV stabilized pigments
- Extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Meets GSA upholstery requirements for tear strength, stitch tear resistance and tensile strength
- Cold crack -20 degrees F
- Contains an agent to protect it against fungal microorganisms
- Formulated to meet the small scale flammability test requirements for upholstered materials contained in the following specifications: Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 302, California Technical Bulletin 117, Section E, BIFMA, screen test 22.214.171.124, UFAC Class 1 Rating
The industry benchmark for general purpose dental chairs and a model of long-term durability and value. Electromechanical movement provides years of long-lasting clinical work. 60-degree rotation with switches on back panel, on both sides. Swing-out arm rests are standard, and slings are available. All-metal frame and synchronized seat tilt positioning with auto-return. The base trim of the chair is available in White or Putty color to accent the upholstery. The thin metal backrest with a variety of headrest options makes this chair very easy to ergonomically position the patient's oral cavity for best working position for a variety of providers. The Signet is also available with a foot control with optional 4 programmable positions for chair positioning.
Easy-care upholstery in vinyl colors Black 363557, Navy 363488, Azure 415522, Wood Violet 439176, Lite Gray 363780, Gray 363496, New Burgundy 363546, Pumice 363741, Fudge 439156, Leap Frog 491502, Jade 363552, Almond 363498 all standard. Other vinyl colors are available; call Royal for pricing and choices.
Royal Operatory Equipment brochure DOC#20130717 http://www.royaldentalgroup.com/pdfs/RoyalPromasignet.pdf