Discover the possibilities provided by the Planmeca FIT Plus – from providing in-house, high-end restorations to achieving maximum productivity while designing a wide variety of applications to offering both wet and dry milling.
It’s all within reach because the Planmeca FIT Plus includes the:
- Planmeca Emerald™ S intraoral scanner, which combines hyper-speed image capture with excellence in diagnostic capabilities all in one lightweight, easy-to-use unit. This makes it easy to offer patients the convenience of faster treatments and hygiene appointments.
- Planmeca PlanCAD Premium design software, which is ideal for designing a variety of applications, including crown and bridge, wax-ups, removable partials and complete dentures. The software’s open solution enables you to achieve maximum productivity throughout the entire digital dentistry workflow, making it an ideal investment for years to come.
- Planmeca PlanMill® 50 S, which addresses the industry’s need to mill a broad range of materials, including zirconia, e.max, PMMA and wax. This robust 5-axis unit allows for wet or dry processing, and milling of discs or blocks. It is equipped with an automatic 12-tool changer.
The Planmeca FIT® Plus offers a wide range of benefits.
Planmeca Emerald™ S High-Speed Intraoral Scanner
- Offers unparalleled comfort with ultra-lightweight design
- Enables quadrant or full-arch scanning
- Provides simple single-handed, two-button operation scanner controls
- Reduces fogging with autoclavable tips and heated scanning tips
- Is available with SlimLine scanner tip
- Includes Shade Assist Technology
- Has open architecture for easy collaboration
- Offers plug-and-play connectivity to laptop or network with USB-3 port
Planmeca PlanCAD® Premium Design Software
- Includes a full range of indications including crown and bridge, inlays, onlays, veneers, partials and full dentures
- Has an open and easy workflow without mandatory annual license fees
- Enables you to import, export and edit various file formats without any restrictions or complicated workarounds
- Promotes maximum efficiency with customizable user preferences
- Works with wizards to offer step-by-step instructions or you can design your own workflow
- Features user-friendly tools for modifying designs, including a virtual articulator
- Gives you a quick launch option for Planmeca Romexis®
- Allows you to easily add more modules and capabilities as your needs grow
Planmeca PlanMill® 50 S Milling Unit
- Comes with 5-axis milling unit
- Uses discs or blocks
- Performs milling and grinding
- Supports wet or dry processing
- Mills everything from a single crown to full arch restoration
- Supports a range of materials including zirconia, IPS e.max®, glass ceramics, temporary materials and much more
- Features 12-tool automatic changer
- Is easy to maintain
- Dimensions when closed (W x H x D) 566 x 612 x 665 mm (22.3 x 24.1 x 26.2 in.)
- Weight 95 kg (209.4 lbs)
- Cover Swivel hood with safety interlocking
- Consumption of compressed air Approx. 60 l/min (min. 6,5 bar)
- Spindle 60 000 rpm
- Tool Changer 12 tool positions, automated
- CAM software Automated toolpath calculation with Planmeca PlanCAM™ software