SensiTemp® Resin Noneugenol Temporary Cement – Cartridge Refill, 25 ml - Sultan Healthcare, Inc.
Ideal for all indications, SensiTemp® Resin is a high-strength, noneugenol, resin-based temporary cement formulation.
- Exhibits greater compressive strength than most temporary cements, yet remains easily removable
- Perfect for short and long term wear
- Does not contain eugenol so it will not interfere with permanent cementation
- Provides permanent, yet reversible cementation of implant-retained crowns
- Contains potassium nitrate to help reduce post-operative sensitivity
- Automix delivery system provides a consistent bubble-free mix every time with far less waste than with mixing pads
- Mini mixing tips allow for easier, more precise handling
- Not for use with inlays, onlays or for provisional cementation of final restorations