COE® Impression Trays – Complete Denture Individual Trays, Perforated - GC America Inc
COE Metal Impression Trays have long been the first choice of most schools and dentists worldwide. These GC trays are available in many different sizes, shapes and types including full or partial, solid or perforated, and pediatric. When poured and mounted on the articulator, Check Bite Impressions produce a pair of contemporary, separable models in true occlusal relationship.
- Rigid, but bendable for an individual fit
- Welded, rimlock borders allow pressure buildup
- Full-arch trays are ideal for larger cases involving three or more units
- Partial trays are typically used in cases involving one or two units
- All trays should use tray adhesive to eliminate chance of separation during impression removal from mouth