Icon® Infiltration Concept – Smooth Surface Cube, 7 Patient Packs - DMG-America
Icon® is used for the microinvasive treatment of dental lesions in the proximal region and on smooth surfaces. In one patient visit, and with no drilling, Icon® can arrest the progression of early enamel lesions (caries) and white spot caries-like lesions.
- Treats lesions into the first third of dentin (D-1)
- Fills and reinforces demineralized enamel without drilling or anesthesia
- Arrests progression of lesions that are too advanced for fluoride therapy
- Treated lesions lose whitish appearance and look like healthy enamel
- Highly esthetic alternative to microabrasion and restorative treatments of cariogenic white spots