Repair & Support
Start-to-finish support for your technology
Providing industry-leading support has long been a pillar of our partnership with customers. For you to meet your customers’ needs, we must meet yours. From the very beginning, that means assisting you with installation and implementation of your equipment and technology. Our knowledgeable staff guides you through every step of the installation process. And then, we keep going.
The extensive support infrastructure we’ve built comes from a 140-year history of focusing on customer service. If something goes wrong, you can rest assured that we’ll be there to help – in person, over the phone, or online. We take away the uncertainty of investing by providing you unlimited access to our unmatched repair and support network, giving you complete confidence in technology.
Select a category below to jump to a specific section or scroll to view all our repair and support offerings.
Our local branches are staffed with TechEdge service technicians, ensuring that technical support is just a phone call away. Whether you need equipment repair or preventive maintenance, our expert technicians will keep your practice running smoothly. You can count on us for:
- Knowledgeable technicians trained by industry-leading manufacturers
- Unbiased, trusted advisors
- Prompt, on-time service
- A team of parts coordinators and scheduling coordinators to meet your warranty requirements, installation and equipment needs
The Patterson Technology Center (PTC) has one square foot for each of the 100,000 customers it serves. The entire team at the PTC, located in Effingham, Ill., is dedicated to helping you get the most from your dental technology. Through this state-of-the-art support center, we resolve more than 90% of support calls during the initial call, and also field email and chat support requests.
Benefits of the PTC
- Industry’s most knowledgeable, highly skilled support specialists
- Implementation services providing you with a smooth, worry-free transition, through data conversions and phone training
- Comprehensive contact center
- Ability to dispatch service technicians electronically
- Access to resource rooms that house the exact equipment and technology that is being supported
- Exceptionally high customer satisfaction rates
Call the Patterson Technology Center for your equipment and technology support needs at 800.475.5036.
Small but important, handpieces and small equipment are vital to keeping your practice running well – and we walk you through repairs from start to finish. Our factory-trained technicians and knowledgeable coordinators at the Patterson National Repair Center handle everything quickly and efficiently. Our services include:
- Comprehensive repair services
- FREE shipping to the Patterson National Repair Center
- Handpieces and small equipment inspected, cleaned, repaired and returned promptly
- Shipping is easy and free – simply order UPS next-day prepaid handpiece boxes (item 083-0000) or ask your Patterson representative
Comprehensive repair services on handpieces from:
We repair small equipment including: