Fast returns. Fast credits.
If you are having second thoughts or are not fully satisfied with your product purchase from Patterson Dental, don’t worry; the majority of the products you purchase from us are able to be returned, easy, fast, and free to you using the online returns portal inside of your Patterson Dental online account.
For any merchandise item ordered in the previous 90 days, with a per item purchase price of $250/each or less, simply head into your Patterson online account to provide a few details and your returns process is underway.
How to Make a Return
• To ensure that you receive credit for the item(s) indicated on your return order, a copy of the original product invoice must be included in the box along with the product.
• If your return is large enough to require more than one box, each box will require its own individual UPS shipping label – ensure you input the number of boxes of your shipment as part of your process.
• We are unable to accept returns of Controlled Substances or Hazardous Materials.
• A full refund will post to your account within 24 hours of the receipt of your returned product(s) by our returns center.
• To ensure timely processing of your return, please give the package to your UPS delivery driver within 24 hours of return order creation.
• Merchandise items returned without the original packaging intact or where packaging has been modified in any way may not qualify for a refund.
• Original delivery charges qualify for credit when product is returned due to product damage at time of receipt, a Patterson ordering error, or a Patterson shipping error.
There are a handful of scenarios we will need to work with you in a little more detail in order to process and approve your return. For these we ask that you reach out to your Patterson Sales rep or your local branch personnel for assistance.
• Equipment items, handpieces, or any item(s) purchased at a price greater than $250/each.
• Unopened handpiece orders.
• RX items credit requests.
• Shortages or errors in shipment.
Are there any item return exceptions?
• Special order items (certain imprint or custom printed items are non-returnable).
• Items returned without the original packaging intact or modified in any way may not qualify for a refund.
• Controlled Substances or Hazardous Materials.
• Out of box or open box handpieces.
• Notice: Infection Control, First Aid Kit Refills & Supplies items cannot be returned. All sales on those items are final.