Welcome to the Patterson customer returns web page. If you have questions during the returns process please contact your Patterson sales representative or your local Patterson branch. Simply enter your customer number and complete the required fields. Pack your product up and apply the shipping label provided. In order to better assist you, please see additional information below.
Condition of Returned Merchandise
The condition of product being returned to the distribution center must meet the following guidelines:
1. Patterson can not accept RX items due to licensing restrictions. Please contact your local branch to return a RX product.
2. Do NOT return Hazmat items due to safety concerns. Please contact your local branch to return a Hazmat product.
3. Item(s) must be in the original packaging.
4. Item(s) should be returned in re-saleable condition.
5. Item(s) with expiration dates should have more than 4 months left from the date of return.
6. Items and/or kits must have original factory seal and cellophane wrappers.
7. Product is to be carefully packed to avoid damage while in transit.
Contact your Patterson representative for more information. (link)