Practice Management Services
Software tools to optimize your practice
Your practice is unique – it’s new, or it’s old, or it’s just medium-aged. And you have goals – to grow or to move or to stay right where you are. No matter where you’ve been and no matter where you’re headed, we’ve got you covered with tools that help increase practice production and decrease overhead costs.
Our full suite of practice management software tools delivers exactly what you need. It starts with full-service installation and continues with industry-leading customer support always available with a single call. Our practice management services do all this with a single goal in mind: enabling you to spend more time focused on your patients.
You’re a master at helping patients while they’re in the office and using your services – why not make sure you’re getting as many patients as possible through your doors! RevenueWell helps you grow your practice by marketing to new patients, increasing patient recall and reactivating lost patients. It also helps promote your products and services.
Make your practice more efficient and productive with Eaglesoft’s insurance suite. This suite of eServices gives your staff the time to focus on patient care and identify additional revenue opportunities. Your team can now process insurance claims, check patient benefits and submit attachments in moments, instead of hours spent making phone calls and processing paperwork.
As a patient communication and marketing tool built specifically for dental offices, RevenueWell reaches more patients in more ways. RevenueWell’s online tools help you attract new patients, promote your services to existing ones and increase case acceptance – with little effort from you. It uses patient and account information from your practice management system to completely automate routine patient communication activities, and gives you the tools you need to grow your practice day after day.
Patient communication and marketing tool for your dental practice.
• Send automated communications such as birthday cards, post-op instructions, treatment plan follow-ups, marketing campaigns
• Send appointment reminders via phone, email or text
• Allow patients to request appointments or make payments online
• Survey your patients and allow patients to post reviews of their dental visit
Eaglesoft’s suite of insurance eServices creates tighter integrations among claim submissions, processing insurance payments and insurance billing. For your patients, that means a seamless, straightforward insurance process when answering treatment or benefits questions. For your staff, it means less paper, fewer human errors and mistakes, and an insurance system for your office that functions smoother and faster.
From within Eaglesoft submit insurance claims electronically to payers.
• Save the practice $0.88 per claim on average
• Reduce rejections and improve payment time from insurance companies
• Receive reports on each claim submission confirming receipt and processing
• Real-time claims – select insurance companies will now process your claims real-time! Know within seconds what will be paid
• eClaim Connect – online portal for eClaims customers providing additional insight into eClaims submissions
Receive your EOBs electronically to quickly and effortlessly process insurance claim payments once funds are received.
• Claim payment information populates automatically – reducing processing time and increasing payment accuracy
• eRAs can be printed and/or saved to the patient’s account for future reference
• Know in advance claim payment information
Check on patient benefits from within Eaglesoft.
• No more lengthy phone calls to insurance companies or visiting various payer websites
• Save $2.24 per eligibility check on average
• Increase treatment plan acceptance
• Save responses to patient’s account and/or print for future reference
Submit prescriptions electronically to pharmacies for both controlled and non-controlled substances.
• Create prescriptions securely, quickly and easily
• Receive drug and allergy interaction warnings
• Store common prescriptions for easy reuse
Create your patient statements as you do today and submit to a clearinghouse where they will print, stuff and mail to your patients.
• Return payment envelopes provided – prompting patient payment
• Reduce supplies and processing costs
• Customized statement messages
• Save $1.63 per statement on average
Patterson Eaglesoft and OpenEdge Integrated Payment Processing
Patterson’s long and cooperative relationship with OpenEdge began in 2006. This white paper describes the integration of Eaglesoft with OpenEdge payment processing technology and how this solution benefits dental practices.
Utilize education videos and materials to assist in communicating diagnoses, treatment plans, and general oral care with your patients.
• Bring in new patients
• Increase patient case acceptance
• Effectively communicate treatment options, complex procedures and post op
◦ Easily share educational material with patients via videos, printed material or email
◦ Add the patient education material to your practice website
Offers the best downtime and disaster recovery protection available. Secure, automated and worry-free method for backing up your most important asset: your data.
• Data is encrypted and stored locally and online
• Business continuity solution – guaranteed data recovery within 30 minutes
• 24-hour backup monitoring
Secure online backup service for protecting your patient data. Compatible with all practice management solutions and file types.
• Data is encrypted and stored locally and online
• Accredited URAC HIPAA Security Business Associate solution
• Automate your backups by scheduling the time and frequency
Online portal of customer’s SDSs (safety data sheets) that meet OSHA’s requirements. Failing to remain compliant with OSHA can result in fines from $7,000 per day, per incident, to $70,000. AutoSDS can help your practice avoid these hefty fines.
• Online portal of SDSs that are specific to the practice
• SDS automatically updates when the manufacturer updates their SDS
• Quickly and easily accessible
• Generate chemical lists meeting OSHA requirements
A Certified Electronic Health Record solution which helps practices to qualify for EHR incentives.
• Allows qualifying Medicaid providers to meet meaningful use requirements
• Submit prescriptions electronically for controlled and non-controlled substances
• Secure messaging feature allowing practice and patient to share information securely