Solutions designed for your practice
Patterson is committed to serving you as a comprehensive, full-service distributor. That includes offering you everything you need to manage your practice: products to meet your needs, solutions to grow your business, and an entire team to help you keep your focus on patient care.
Another element of our comprehensive offering is a lineup of practice management software options that help you meet your practice goals, whatever they are. Our recently expanded product offering includes Eaglesoft, which continues to evolve two decades after its launch as a revolutionary dental practice management software; Dolphin, an all-in-one orthodontic software with specialized functionality; and the newest addition, Fuse, a cloud-based software designed especially for the multi-location practice.
Discover more about which one of our options is the right fit for your practice.
From patient scheduling and insurance claim tracking to paperless charting and digital image manipulation, Eaglesoft is the solution for the entire practice. Thousands of dental practices trust Eaglesoft as their on-premise, server-based practice management solution.
- Seamless integration between practice management and clinical functionality
- A single, integrated software for practice management and digital imaging
- Industry-leading support and service
Cloud-based and intuitive, Fuse is built to handle the clinical and operational aspects of your practice, now and into the future. Fuse seamlessly connects each location you manage with multi-location business tools and reporting, allowing you to focus on patient care.
- Access information on your smartphone, tablet or desktop
- Easily manage revenue streams and staff schedules from multiple locations
- A single, simple clinical timeline to consolidate all patient information
For every need of the orthodontic practice, there’s Dolphin. A leading provider of best-in-class solutions, Dolphin offers software that manages 2D/3D orthodontic imaging, diagnostics, practice management, case presentation, and patient education – all integrated.
- Full-featured orthodontic practice management
- Available in cloud and mobile versions
- Seamless integration with imaging, patient education and more