Effectively manage your practice with Patterson’s innovative software
Your patients come first. You want to see your practice thrive and grow, yet your time and attention are pulled in every direction. Patterson’s streamlined software solutions were built with your essential needs in mind, based on feedback directly from office managers, hygienists and dentists.
We have intuitive practice management solutions for practices of all sizes, backed by Patterson’s trusted best-in-class training and support teams. Experience upgraded features, functionality and integration that will help you efficiently manage every aspect of your practice.
From patient scheduling and insurance claim tracking to paperless charting and digital image manipulation, Eaglesoft is the solution for the entire practice. Thousands of dental practices trust Eaglesoft as their on-premise, server-based practice management solution.
- Seamless integration between practice management and clinical functionality
- A single, integrated software for practice management and digital imaging
- Industry-leading support and service
Cloud-based and intuitive, Fuse is built to handle the clinical and operational aspects of your practice, now and into the future. Fuse seamlessly connects each location you manage with multi-location business tools and reporting, allowing you to focus on patient care.
- Access information on your smartphone, tablet or desktop
- Easily manage revenue streams and staff schedules from multiple locations
- A single, simple clinical timeline to consolidate all patient information
For every need of the orthodontic practice, there’s Dolphin. A leading provider of best-in-class solutions, Dolphin offers software that manages 2D/3D orthodontic imaging, diagnostics, practice management, case presentation, and patient education – all integrated.
- Full-featured orthodontic practice management
- Available in cloud and mobile versions
- Seamless integration with imaging, patient education and more
What to Consider When Choosing Practice Management Software
We know choosing a practice management software seems daunting, but doing your research ahead of time will allow you to swap apprehension for comprehension. Find the solution that fits you best by considering these 5 things.