Periodontal Probe – # N116, Williams, Offset, with Markings, Non-Color-Coded, Standard Handle, Double End - NORDENT MFG INC
Periodontal Probe is used to assess periodontal pocket depth, furcation areas, attachment levels, anatomy configurations and gingival bleeding. The durable tips are made from spring-tempered stainless steel and are machine ground to exacting tolerances.
- Springwire tips allow excellent access
- Expert craftsmen hand-form each tip into its final shape
- Shank is curved 25° to allow access to posterior areas
- Has measurement markings at 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 and 10 mm
- Precisely cut millimeter markings undergo tight tolerance grinding for desired readability