MERCHANDISE RETURNS POLICY
SHIPPING ERRORS AND DAMAGE
If a product arrives damaged, you may choose to refuse the shipment, in which case the products will be returned to us. You may also choose to accept the shipment nonetheless. However, in each case, you must DECLARE the problem to the carrier to facilitate any later claims to the carrier. If you notice damage after the fact, DO NOT GIVE THE DAMAGED PRODUCTS TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE. Call the carrier who will come back to record the problem and ship back the products to us. Once we receive the products, we will issue you a credit.
- All sales for Personal Protection Equipment: gloves-masks-apparel-shields-disinfecting hand gels-wipes and thermometer are final. No returns will be accepted.
- Sealed, unused, unexpired and undamaged products are eligible for a full credit if returned within 90 days of purchase. To return a product, please have a copy of your invoice and contact your Patterson branch for authorization.
- Merchandise returned to Patterson 91 days or more after purchase will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Shortages or shipping errors must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- To help reduce shipping and handling costs, please do not return items more than once a month.
- Some items are not returnable. Please communicate with your sales branch if you are unsure.
- Imprinted items
- Non-stock or special-order items
- Expired products
- Unsealed, used, incomplete or damaged products
- Chargeable Hazardous products
- Items that require refrigeration
- Items purchased more than 6 months ago
COMPLAINTS ON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
If you wish to make a product complaint, please contact your Patterson branch. Please provide as much detail as possible on the problem (defectiveness, special circumstances, lot numbers, quantity, etc.) so that we may communicate the issue properly to the manufacturer. All defective products are eligible for a full credit with no restocking fee.
PROBLEMS & RETURNS ON EQUIPMENT
Because of the nature of equipment purchases, equipment returns and complaints need to be handled in a case by case manner. Please contact your Patterson branch for assistance.