Fissurotomy® Preparation and Exploration Burs – FG, Tapered Fissure, 100/Pkg - WHITE, SS BURS INC
The Fissurotomy® bur (rotary instrument) head shape allows early diagnosis and conservative preparation of fissure caries, often without the use of anesthesia.
- Tip of bur is smaller and more conservative than 1/4 round
- Fine carbide tip will not strip quickly like thin diamonds
- Virtually pain free to the DEJ ... in most cases no anesthesia is needed
- Ideal cavity preparation form for a flowable composite
- Cleaner, more controlled and less costly than air abrasion