IPS e.max® ZirCAD Prime Blocks for inLab®, Size C17 - Ivoclar
The IPS e.max® ZirCAD Prime block for CEREC®/inLab® is a zirconium oxide block for the fabrication of fixed, full-contour restorations in anterior and posterior teeth. The Prime formula empowers dental offices to create high-strength and esthetic zirconia restorations that can be sintered in just 15 minutes.
- 1100 MPa of strength and lower wall thickness of 0.8 mm for posterior and anterior crowns provide conservative dentistry to your patients
- Shade and translucency progression from dentin (3Y-TZP raw material) to the translucent incisal area (5Y-TZP raw material) creates high esthetics
- After wet or dry processing of the block, the restorations are sintered using a sintering furnace such as Programat CS6 or CEREC SpeedFire
- Restorations can be cemented conventionally (with e.g. ZirCAD® Cement), self-adhesively (with e.g. Speedcem® Plus) or adhesively (with e.g. Variolink® Esthetic)
- Coordinated Ivoclar accessories enable an easy single-visit workflow