The Schick AE intraoral sensor provides the highest rated intraoral image quality, optimal ease of use and near-zero-downtime reliability. And, by boosting practice efficiency, diagnostics and treatment opportunities, it’s an integral component to helping you build a healthy practice.
With three sensor sizes (0, 1, 2), multiple cable lengths (3', 6', 9') and limitless image enhancement capabilities, Schick AE is designed to exceed your patient, practice and diagnostic needs.
- Image quality – Schick AE provides superior image quality at 33.3 lp/mm with 15 μm pixel size.
- Enhanced diagnostics – Four exclusive AE filtering options (General Dentistry, Endodontic, Periodontic and Restorative) and dynamic sharpening, brightness and contrast sliders allow for customized diagnostics.
- Durability – Our newly designed light and compact USB3 interface in combination with the Kevlar-reinforced, silicon-coated cables help keep your sensor system up and running. Our in-office exchangeable cable allows your office to achieve near-zero-day downtime.
- Positioning – 100% compatible with the Schick AimRight Adhesive Positioning Systems and Sheaths.
- Connectivity – Schick AE is available through USB connectivity equipped with safe and accelerated data processing.
- Compatibility – Schick AE is compatible with Sidexis 4, CDR DICOM and Eaglesoft imaging software. Using TWAIN SLIDA, Schick AE will operate in multiple software systems.