The Z4 produces perfect same-day restorations from glass-ceramics, PMMA, zirconia, composites and titanium prefab abutments. Enjoy seamless workflow with 3shape TRIOS / TRIOS Design Study (Trusted Connection) and other leading CAD/CAM systems.
• The premiere choice for wet milling of blocks. Made in Germany.
• With the tool-free block holder, the material block is mounted in 2 seconds.
• The Z4 features an automatic working chamber door.
• A touch screen allows for convenient workflow control.
• Same-day restorations in ultra HD.
• Restorations in under 10 minutes.
• Enhanced patient experience by offering single-visit restorations.
• Operates with clear water, no additives needed.
• Automatic tool changer.
• Built-in service camera.
• Plug and play: compressed air within the machine and integrated PC.
• Provides maximum openness to your office: use intraoral scanner, CAD software and material block of choice.
~15.7 x 12 inches
• Most finely balanced high frequency spindle with up to 100,000 RPM
• 4 axes
• 3 microns repetition accuracy
• Up to 6 tools per magazine
• Heavy industrial quality
• Complete independence with 30 block materials from 12 manufacturers as well as > 140 titanium and CoCr prefab abutments from 11 manufacturers
vhf Z4 Product Flyer: Download