BioHorizons® ScanPost - SIRONA DENT SYS GMBH CO.
ScanPost is an impression post that can be used intraorally to digitally capture the position of the implant in relation to the remaining teeth and the soft tissue. The implant-specific scan post is screwed together with the implant only for the purpose of optical detection.
- No physical impression needed
- Easier and faster than conventional process
- Single visit treatment
- Position of scanbody can be checked more precisely than current TiBase
- Ideal for extremely subgingival implants
- Scan post and fixing screw are sterilizable and can be used up to 50 times
- Requires inLab SW 4.2 or higher, or CEREC SW 4.3 or higher