Mint-A-Kleen® Dental Unit Waterline Cleaner, 16 oz Bottle - Anodia Systems
Mint-A-Kleen is a proven formula for dental unit waterline treatment. For thorough treatment, Mint-A-Kleen directly contacts the microbial contamination on the walls of the dental water bottles and waterlines. Use Mint-A-Kleen once per week in 3 easy steps: Air-purge waterlines, add Mint-A-Kleen and flush waterlines with water. PROVEN:
- EPA registered. Mint-A-Kleen is a chlorhexidine formula that is EPA registered as a dental unit waterline cleaner (EPA #:85298-2)
- Research confirms Mint-A-Kleen used by itself maintains dental water quality < 200 CFU/mL
- Does not require the use of multiple products (i.e., tablets, powders, cartridges, irrigants or filters)
- Mint-A-Kleen meets ADA and CDC water quality standards (< 500 CFU/mL)
- Only $3.00/week per operatory. Use once per week.
- 4 oz weekly treatment per operatory. A 16 oz Mint-A-Kleen bottle will treat an operatory for one month.
- 40 treatments/10 bottle case or 24 treatments/6 bottle case
- Ready to use. No mixing, no diluting, no mess
- Watch Mint-A-Kleen online instructional video to clean waterlines in 3 steps
- Compatible with all dental units
- Mint-A-Kleen is only used after dental practice business hours. Cleans waterlines overnight
- Formulated without harsh chemicals; will not corrode, clog or leave residue
- No impact on bonding