Riofoto Rhodium Intraoral Photographic Mirrors, Child - EMF
Riofoto intra-oral photography mirrors coated with a precious metal known as rhodium which makes them high in reflectivity and durable. Go from taking a palatal (roof of the mouth) shot to a buccal (cheek) shot with a twist of the wrist.
- Comfortable for you patients
- Easy to use
- Drastically reducing the time it takes to capture an image
- Will not scratch as easily and provides a average increase of 10% in the reflectivity over chromium-coated or stainless steel mirrors
- Withstands repetitive autoclaving
- Coated on both sides for an extended life