NeoDiamond® Crown/Bridge & Operative Diamond Burs, FG - MICRO COPY
NeoDiamond® burs are gamma-sterilized diamonds in individual packets for utmost safety and convenience. Each packet is identified by diamond number, shape description and grit size. NeoDiamond burs are used for popular esthetic procedures that include preparations for veneers, crowns and bridges in a wide range of materials.
- All NeoDiamond® instruments are friction grip (FG)
- Triton™ bonding exposes 20% more diamond cutting surface
- A wide range of grit sizes and shapes are available
- High quality, Swiss-made, concentric stainless steel shank
- Premium quality, uniform, natural De Beers® diamonds
- Quick grit ID with color bands on shanks