Telio® CAD Blocks for CEREC®, Refills - IVOCLAR VIVADENT, INC
Telio CAD Blocks are acrylic polymer blocks for the chairside CEREC® milling of temporary restorations. Indications include crowns, bridges and implant restorations that remain in the oral cavity for up to 12 months. Available in LT blocks in sizes B40L and B55, shades: BL3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1.
- Durable shade stability and lifelike fluorescence
- Temporaries can be easily reproduced
- Versatile manufacturing options
- Cannot be milled on CEREC MC
- CEREC MC X can mill size B40L only; CEREC MC XL, MC XL Practice Lab, inLab MC XL can mill all available sizes