Discover Patterson’s collection of premier picks for all of your equipment, technology, software and merchandise needs.
We are constantly scouring the market to offer you the broadest selection of contemporary and cutting-edge products. You can count on our expertise to inform your next purchase and enhance your workflow. Be sure to check back often for our newest arrivals.
Let us help you find the time-saving tools and products that fit the way you practice.
Gain access to valuable insight on how OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal from KaVo Kerr provides superior adhesion on tooth structure and resin material.
- KaVo Kerr’s latest two-component universal light-curing adhesive
- Adheres to all composites
- Self-Etch, Selective Etch and Total Etch techniques
- First-of-its-kind composite warming system
- Uses near-infrared technology to rapidly warm highly filled composite compules
- Maintains temperature throughout procedure while remaining cool to the touch
- The preferred software solution for multi-location practices
- Reduce no-shows, increase patient visits and improve patient satisfaction
- Includes Spanish language content
- Offers enterprise online patient access
- Ideal for pre- and final polymerization of light-curing materials
- Wide light spectrum with user-friendly design
- Reliable and strong flashlamp for efficient heat management
- Short polymerization times with 6 options
- Exclusive to Patterson
- Intelligent LED curing light with Polyvision™ Technology
- Dynamically adjusts curing time to account for technician movement
- Cures all dental materials on the market today
- Versatile solution offering a great value
- More control; less wasteful
- Promotes moisture control and hemostasis
- Delivers quick and easy tissue displacement to enhance or replace a cord technique
- Prefilled Unidose capsule compatible with standard composite gun
- Reliable and robust Class B sterilizer
- 11" chamber size with a sleek EZGlide door
- Bright EZView multi-color display for easy reading and real-time cycle information
- Designed to meet the latest safety and sterilization standards