Innovative products and tools to elevate your performance and patient experience
Explore September products you’ll fall for, including Kerr Endodontics elements™ IC Obturation Dual System.
At Patterson, we work to bring you the broadest range of top quality product selections at an affordable value. Be sure to check back next month for the latest arrivals. Let us help you find the time-saving tools and products that fit the way you practice.
For unmatched quality and ease of use, discover the cordless elements™ IC Obturation System.
• Features optimal marginal seal for long-term resistance to microleakage
• Delivers high fluoride release at tooth-restorative interface
• Serves as an ideal restorative treatment for pediatric and elderly patients with high cavity risk
• Enables precise and gentle cleaning and optimal supra- and subgingival application
• Offers perfect ergonomics and balance, leading to less hand fatigue
• Allows for gentle and effective removal of biofilm and discolorations
• Delivers focused powder stream for effective cleaning and reduced powder mist
• Supports communication with patients via phone or text
• Allows for easy, fully integrated ways to reach patients, colleagues and vendors
• Enhances patient experience with 80+ features like Screen Pop, auto attendants and more
• Delivers sterilized and dry wrapped instruments in as little as 38 minutes
• Provides impressive speed and capacity with an 11" chamber that can sterilize up to 4 full-size cassettes and 4 exam cassettes or up to 20 pouches with included pouch racks
• Extends the life of your inserts by minimizing damage
• Color coded to provide ease of identification
• Grants superior protection from other instruments during cleaning and care process
• Offers superior intraoral hydrophilicity to produce impressions with great detail and no voids or gaps
• Provides strong, flexible material that stretches around undercuts without tearing or distorting