Bite Relator™ 2000 Impression Disposable Tray Insert - Temrex Corp
Bite Relator™ 2000 3-in-1, dual-arch impression trays take three impressions simultaneously – the occlusal relationship, prepared teeth and opposing dentition – all the information needed to fabricate a prosthesis. They are designed to be used with Bite Relator™ 2000 disposable tray inserts, costing just pennies per impression. Xi Extended™ features longer buccal sides.
- Distortion-free stainless steel frame
- Strong, long-lasting channel-welded construction
- Tapered, polished and smooth end-tapered tray slots ensure patient comfort
- Several sizes fit virtually any mouth
- Autoclavable, reusable frame