Black Cobra Tungsten Carbide Cutters – Two Cylinder Crown Cutter, FG, 100/Pkg - Meisinger USA, LLC
The Black Cobra Line contains select instruments that are particularly resistant to daily heavy use, providing optimal characteristics for all the requirements experienced in modern laboratories and dental procedures. The excellent features of the Cobra diamonds and carbide cutters and burs are further enhanced by the special Carbocer© coating, a specially developed process that applies a diamond-like, matte black carbon coating yet retains the original surface properties.
- 4 X-cuts: fine (red ring); medium (blue ring); coarse (green ring); super coarse (black ring)
- Extremely hard and wear resistant
- Low friction and corrosion-resistant surfaces
- Resistant to acids, alkalis and organic substances
- Thermally stable up to +842°F
- Designed and tested by practitioners and leading scientists