Instrument Cassettes – Mark I - Premier Dental Products
Instrument Cassettes are made from stainless steel and offer proven reliability and quality performance with an unparalleled satisfaction guarantee. The unique hingeless design offers years of trouble-free operation. The compact, double-stack feature accommodates more instruments for greater efficiency in ultrasonic cleaning, autoclaving and storing. Apertures in side walls, the lid and the bottom of trays permit optimum cleaning solution flow, ultrasonic energy and greater access for rinsing.
- Easy to use
- Mark I (4 or 8 instruments): Ideal for prophy or exam setups; 2-1/2" L x 8-1/2" W x 1-1/2" H
- Mark VI (8 or 16 instruments): Works for most operative procedures; 4-1/2" L x 8" W x 1-1/4" H
- Mark IV (12 or 24 instruments): Accessory compartment for loose items; 8" L x 11" W x 1-1/2" H
- Accessory Cassette: Holds either handpiece head or bur block; 1-1/2" L x 3-1/2" W x 1" H
- 5-year satisfaction guarantee