GC America Inc
Gradia® Indirect Restoration System – Dentin, 2.9 ml Paste - GC America Inc
Gradia® Dentin Paste is to be used with the Gradria® Indirect Restoration System. Gradia® is a light cured micro-ceramic composite system for crown and bridge, inlays, onlays and veneers. This micro-fine, ceramic/pre-polymer filler with a urethane dimethacrylate matrix produces a superior ceramic composite with exceptionally high strength, wear resistance and superior polishability.
- Biocompatible and kind to opposing teeth
- Level of translucency and light transmission is similar to natural dentition
- Builds up like porcelain without shrinking or firing in furnace
- Polymerize with short 10-second irradiation times using the GC StepLight SL-I during layering and characterization
- GC Labolight LV-III is used for final curing