Traverse™ Rotary Orifice Opener and Glide Path Files, Taper Size 0.06 - Kerr Endodontics
Traverse™ Rotary Orifice Opener and Glide Path Files are used in endodontic procedures to establish a smooth and replicable glide path for the removal of dentin and shaping the canal orifice.
- NiTi rotary file with special heat treatment
- High torsional strength
- Flute diameter of 1 mm or smaller reduces dentin removal in the coronal part
- Triangular cross section for better cutting efficiency
- Variable pitch and helical angle reduces debris on flute
- Convenient individual packaging