GC Fuji IX GP® Packable Glass Ionomer Restorative – Capsules Refill, 48/Pkg - GC America, Inc.
GC Fuji IX™ GP is a radiopaque posterior restorative cement that is self-curing. This glass ionomer chemically bonds to tooth structure, has a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion and releases significant levels of rechargeable fluoride. Used for indications of Class I and II restorations (nonstress bearing), core build-ups, pediatric/geriatric restorations, base or liner (sandwich technique), intermediate restorative (IRM) and long-term temporization.
- Packable, dough-like consistency
- High compressive and flexural strengths
- Excellent wear characteristics
- Simple and easy technique
- Alternative to expensive compomers and composites and in many cases, amalgam