R.T.R. Beta Tricalcium Phosphate Bone Grafting Material, Syringe (0.8 cc) - Septodont Inc
R.T.R. Syringe and Beta-Tricalcium Phosphate Bone Grafting Material support the replacement of bone loss following tooth extraction, intrabony defect treatment. Bone grafting material during sinus lift procedures.
- Made of beta-tricalcium phosphate granules of synthetic origin
- Sterile and gradually resorbable bone substitute
- Releases calcium and phosphate ions that help promote new bone formation
- Osteoconductive micro and macroporous structure that fosters dense new bone growth
- Helps renew bone integrity within 3-6 months