Irrisafe™ Files, 4/Pkg - Satelec Division Of Acteon
Irrisafe™ Files are designed for the safe removal of the smear layer, dentine debris and bacteria from the root canal. These noncutting instruments have parallel flutes respectful of the root canal anatomy.
- Efficient cleaning and disinfection of the root canal
- The shape improves microstreaming and microcavitation in fluids
- Noncutting rounded end prevents damaging the apical constriction
- Use during passive ultrasonic irrigation (PUI) with sodium hypochlorite
- Irrigation of the entire root canal, especially in the apical area
- PUI improves the sealing of a root canal filling