Virtual® Hydrophilic VPS Impression Material – Putty Refill, 300 ml Base & Catalyst - Ivoclar Vivadent
Virtual® Hydrophilic VPS (vinyl polysiloxane) Impression Material is used to create detailed impressions of the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity. This bite registration material is temperature controlled. Once the tray is inserted into the mouth, the material quickly moves into the setting phase, saving time and reducing the possibility of distortion.
- Excellent adaptation to the moist oral hard and soft tissues
- Excellent moisture displacement
- Exceptional readability and precision
- Flexible working times and fast setting phase
- Fresh peppermint scent
- Optically relaxing colors