Patterson® Lidocaine Anesthetic HCl 2% with Epinephrine – 1.7 ml Cartridges, 50/Pkg - Patterson Dental Supply
Lidocaine hydrochloride (HCl) 2% with epinephrine is a common local anesthetic that provides a numbing effect for various dental procedures. Epinephrine is added to the formulation in two strengths, 1:50,000 and 1:100,000, for its vasoconstrictive effect.
- Local anesthetic used for adult and pediatric dental procedures
- Latex free
- Shatter-resistant Mylar®-wrapped 1.7 ml cartridges
- Color-coded labels for fast and easy identification
- Siliconized stoppers provide smooth injection
- Lot number and expiration date on label ensure batch traceability and product life efficacy