everStick®POST Fiber Reinforcements Refill - GC America Inc
everStick®POST is used for advanced root canal post and core structures such as individually formed root canal posts.
- Made of silanated glass fibers in thermoplastic polymer and light curing resin matrix
- everStick® fibers are prewetted and ready to use
- Address the advantages of minimally invasive dentistry where the patient's own healthy tooth tissue is saved for as long as clinically possible.
- Other treatment options remain available should the patient ever need them in the future
- Unique, patented interpenetrating polymer network structure (IPN)
- Superior bonding enabling reliable surface retained applications and perfect handling properties
- Surfaces can be reactivated even after the final polymerization
- Minimally invasive and reversible; leave other treatment options available
- Superior mechanical properties
- As strong as metal
- Elasticity close to that of dentin