Biodentine™ Dentin Substitute Kits - Septodont Inc.
Biodentine™ is a dentin substitute indicated for use in the crown for temporary enamel restorations, permanent dentin restorations, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping or pulpotomy. Material can also can be used in the root for root and furcation perforations, internal and external resorptions, apexification and retrograde surgical filling.
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures
- Reactionary dentin genesis for pulp vitality preservation
- Natural micromechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin
- Sets in 10 to 12 minutes
- 3.5 mm aluminum radiopacity for easy short- and long-term follow-up