In-Ceram® YZ Pre-shaded Blocks for inLab®, Color LL 1p - VITA North America
Yttrium partially stabilized zirconium oxide blocks for high-temperature sintering replaces the need for VITA YZ Coloring Liquid to obtain an optimally shaded substructure base. These industrially pre-shaded zirconium oxide blocks reduce valuable working time and permit homogeneous shading of YZ substructures.
- There is no retraction of the gingiva
- Has the thermal behavior of a natural tooth (reaction to warm/cold), and therefore feels natural, “like the patient’s own teeth”
- High degree of clinical safety
- Suitable for adhesive and nonadhesive cementation
- Mandrel fits both compact and MC XL milling units