Curvy Anatomical Shaped Interdental Wedges, 312/Box - Voco
Curvy Wedges are anatomically shaped synthetic interdental wedges for use in dental restoration techniques. These three-dimensional wedges possess a curvature, clockwise and anti-clockwise, which gives the wedges a much better ability to follow the anatomy of the tooth than straight wedges.
- Curvy can be used with matrices of all types and of all materials
- 3D shaped to follow the contour of the tooth, creating significantly less tissue irritation and postoperative discomfort
- Works with ring and partial matrices
- Color coded: clockwise curvature are orange and those with anti-clockwise curvature are blue, and the two colors are shaded differently for each size of wedge
- Made of plastic: no moisture expansion, splintering or discoloration