SoFi Student Loan Refinancing
Refinancing student loans with SoFi saves dentists an average of $870 a month*
Patterson Dental clients, employees, family, and friends can receive a $300 welcome bonus* when they refinance their student loans with SoFi, by visiting SoFi.com/Patterson. SoFi is the market leader of student loan refinancing and has originated over $14+ billion in loans for over 200,000 borrowers. In order to receive the $300 welcome bonus*, applicants MUST apply through the provided link (above).
SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Features
- 5, 7, 10, 15, and 20-year terms
- Fixed and variable rate loans
- Variable rates as low as 2.615% APR and fixed rates as low as 3.350% APR (with Autopay)*
- No origination fees, application fees, or pre-payment penalties
- Consolidation of existing student loans (federal & private) into one monthly payment
- Auto-pay Discount of 0.25%
- $300 welcome bonus* upon refinancing (employees, clients, friends & family eligible)
- Perks: SoFi offers career strategy services, member events, a referral program, and more
Disclaimer: SoFi loans are private loans and do not offer the same flexible repayment terms that are features of federal student loans. Federal loans offer forgiveness programs such as the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLFP) and the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program. If you work in either of these fields, you’ll want to see if one of these programs applies to you before refinancing your federal loans with SoFi.
*Payment of $300 will be issued electronically once you become a SoFi borrower; you have submitted a completed application with documents and your loan has been disbursed. Offer good for new customers only.
*See current rate offerings
* Social Finance, Inc. has agreed to pay a cash referral fee to Patterson Dental, which creates a conflict of interest when recommending the student loan services of SoFi Lending Corp. There may be other loan providers offering less expensive loans with more favorable terms than those available through SoFi Lending Corp. Clients are encouraged to compare loans from numerous providers.
*Terms and conditions apply. SoFi reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. See sofi.com/legal for a complete list of terms and conditions. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income-Based Repayment or Income-Contingent Repayment of PAYE. Rates effective as of 6.9.2017. Fixed rates from 3.625% APR to 6.99% (without Autopay) and variable rates from 2.865%-6.79% APR (without Autopay), depending on loan term selected, your financial history and other factors. Variable rate APRS may increase after loan origination and are capped at 8.95% APR or 9.95% APR depending on loan term selected. Few applicants qualify for the lowest rate. To qualify for the lowest rate, you must have excellent financial history and meet other conditions. The SoFi 0.25% AutoPay interest rate reduction requires you to agree to make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic, monthly deduction from a savings or checking account. This benefit will discontinue and be lost for periods in which you do not pay by automatic deduction from a savings or checking account. Eligible borrowers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements. SoFi loans are not offered to residents of Nevada. Other state restrictions may apply. See eligibility requirements. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp (dba SoFi) California Finance Lender #6054612. NMLS #1121636.