Patterson Business Edge™
Rewards Visa® Card
Turn your ordinary business spending into extraordinary rewards
Earn double points on your Patterson net purchases with the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card1. When you use your card for everyday purchases, you will earn points that can be redeemed for airline tickets, hotel stays, gift cards and more.
- Earn points for all your eligible net purchases
- Every Patterson Dental purchase earns you two points per net dollar spent
- Plus, you'll earn one point per net dollar spent on eligible purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, cash back2 and more
- See full terms and conditions 3
Credit Card Processing
At Patterson we partner with Elavon for credit card processing services. Elavon has been a leader in processing payments for over 20 years, leveraging the world’s best technologies for our customers, from large worldwide enterprises to locally owned small businesses. They extend powerful payment solutions for all payment types and processing environments, ensuring that your business, whatever the size, remains well connected.
Elavon is consistently rated among the top five global payment providers, and their robust, redundant processing platform and end-to-end advantage ensures commerce for businesses around the world. Backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, Elavon delivers flexible, secure and innovative solutions while providing value at every point in our customer and partner relationships.
What is the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card?
The Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card is a business rewards credit card program. Purchase Patterson products and earn points1 redeemable for a variety of rewards.
How do I accumulate points?
You'll earn two points for every net dollar you spend on Patterson Dental products and one point for every net dollar spent on eligible purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted1.
What rewards can I earn with my points?
Redeem your points for air travel, hotel and travel packages, cash back, gift cards to restaurants and popular retailers, as well as brand name merchandise for you and your business.
How can I apply for a Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card?
You can apply at usbank.com/dental or call 1.888.455.5550, ext. 36694. After credit review and if you are approved, you can expect to receive your Patterson Business Rewards Visa Card in seven to 10 business days from the time your completed application was received by U.S. Bank.
How do I enroll in the rewards program?
After you apply and are approved for the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card, you will start earning points with your very first eligible net purchase. To access the Rewards Center, you will need to enroll in U.S. Bank Online Banking at usbank.com/enroll. It's quick, easy and secure. After enrollment and logging in, you simply click on your credit card account, and then on the Rewards Center. You can check your points earnings and balance, and redeem your points for rewards.
What are the terms and conditions of being a Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Cardmember?
Visit usbank.com/dental or call 1.888.455.5550, ext. 36694 for full terms of the offer. Use of the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time.
What if I have additional questions?
For questions about the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card, visit usbank.com/dental or call 1.888.455.5550, ext. 36694. You can also contact your Patterson Dental representative or your local branch at 1.800.873.7683 or email@example.com.
If you are an existing cardmember, contact U.S. Bank Cardmember Service at 1.866.485.4545 for account inquiries. For questions about the Select Rewards program, including your point balance, reward options or status of a reward order, contact the Rewards Center at 1.888.229.8864.
Explore Our Financial Services
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
U.S. Bank will increase your rate to a Penalty Rate if you: 1) Make payments 5 calendar days late twice, or 30 calendar days late once. 2) Make a payment that is returned; or 3) If you exceed your Credit Limit 2 times in 12 consecutive months.
Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information.
- Rewards Points Program: Cardmembers earn 2 points for every eligible $1 spent in net purchases with Patterson Dental and 1 point for every eligible $1 spent in net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn points, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks; upon approval see your Cardmember Agreement for details. Points are considered earned when they post to the Rewards Center’s redemption system. Accounts will be updated monthly. Points may take up to 60 days to be posted following a qualifying purchase.
- Redeeming Points: Cardmembers may redeem earned rewards points for Travel Rewards, Rewards Gift Cards/Certificates, Merchandise Rewards and other rewards items. Cash back may be redeemed as a statement credit or as a U.S. Bank Rewards Card. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). The complete range and variety of available rewards items and the number of points needed to obtain each reward are provided in the online Rewards Center.
- Visit usbank.com/36694 or call 888.455.5550 ext. 36694 for full terms of the offer, including the Right to Change Terms. Use of the Patterson Business Edge Rewards Visa Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time.
The creditor and issuer of this card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.